Metal forming and bending is a vital part of the fabrication process at Goodwin-Bradley. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality parts on time and to your specification.
Our ISO-9001 certified machine shop offers the latest technology for clients in the aerospace, industrial, defense and medical industries, including:
- Design and build, metal-stamping, roll-forming, and other metal fabrication services on a contract basis for OEMs.
- Expert press operators, skilled in both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Dedicated in-house facility for roll-forming, hydroforming and stamping services to meet all of your metal fabrication needs.
- Customized design solutions based on your component’s form, fit and function.
- Cost-effective solutions, feather-light parts and minimal turnaround time.
Complete In-House Metal Forming
Hydroforming: Need to shape intricate components from ductile metals? Hydroforming gets you the best results with relative ease. This quick, efficient and reasonably priced metal-forming technique produces structurally strong components with minimum material waste. Hydroforming is often a smart alternative to conventional methods such as stamping or stamping and welding.
Sheet-metal forming and fabrication: We offer the finest machining technology for the bending and forming of sheet-metal parts that meet your complex requirements.
Some of the industries we service include:
- Commercial construction
- Medical technology
Ready to mold the future? Contact us today for a free quote.